Shipping & Returns
How Will My Order Ship?
We will ship your order using the fastest, safest, and most reliable method possible. Therefore, we have established strong relationships with some of the best delivery companies nationwide. Every product on our site has been carefully selected to ship by a particular shipping method in order to provide you with an optimal delivery experience. When your order ships, we will notify you via email. Included in your email will be a tracking number for your shipment. We encourage you to track your package online or on the phone with the carrier. Most companies can provide an estimated delivery date. Be sure to contact us if anything seems unusual with the progress of the shipment. Please note we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or Military APOs.
- Small Parcel – We will ship smaller, lighter items via UPS, FEDEX, DHL or USPS. Depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse, your item will arrive between 1 and 6 business days (1 to 10 business days for USPS) after it leaves the warehouse. We do not require an adult signature for deliveries, but please note that the decision to leave your package without a signature is at the discretion of the delivery person. If you want an item left at your doorstep, the best thing to do is leave a note on your door asking the driver to leave your package with “No Signature Required.” Be sure to include your name and tracking number on the note.
- Self Service Truck Delivery – A freight carrier delivers this item. We call this delivery ‘Self Service’ because you’ll need to move the package into your residence yourself. Keep in mind that products that ship this method are either too large or heavy to ship with a small parcel carrier like UPS or FedEx, so you may require the assistance of a friend or family member at delivery. All of our Self Service Delivery providers do require a 2 to 4 hour window for delivery, which will be communicated either by phone or email. Most truck delivery companies offer appointment windows between 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M., Monday through Friday
- White Glove Freight – Many large or fragile items will be delivered by a white glove freight carrier to ensure the safest and most convenient delivery. White glove works similarly to truck freight, but a delivery team of at least two people brings your items into your home for you. White glove pieces are picked up once a week. The furniture is then trucked to a facility that is “close” to the delivery address. Remember the piece is being trucked… this process can take some time. The delivery company will call you to set up an appointment window when their delivery trucks will be in the delivery area. White glove delivery will take up to 4-6 weeks depending on delivery address.
In most cases we ship directly from the manufacturer and your order may arrive in multiple shipments.
Please note: Once your order arrives in your area, a representative from the white glove carrier will call you to arrange a 4 hour window for delivery.
Damage Inspection: Please make sure that you inspect the packages at the time of delivery. If the box has any damage, or if there is any reason you are concerned with its packaging or delivery, please write, “Product Damaged” clearly on the sheet the delivery agent asks you to sign. This simply insures that if there is any damage, it will be easy to take care of the problem.
When Will My Order Arrive?
Every product on our site has an estimated Lead Time – the number of business days it takes for an item to be processed and prepared for shipment at the warehouse. To provide you with the greatest selection on the internet, we ship from warehouses all over the country. Each lead time varies based on many different factors. Some warehouses stock items that can be shipped the same day or within 24 hours. Others items require a longer time (e.g. 2-4 weeks).
For Small Parcel shipments within the United States, delivery usually takes between 1 and 6 business days (except for USPS which ships in 1-10 business days) after your order is picked up from the warehouse.
For Truck Freight shipments, delivery usually takes between 3 and 6 days from when your order ships. For residential deliveries, you will be contacted for an appointment as soon as your order arrives at the local terminal. For commercial deliveries, no appointment will be made. If you need to make one, please contact us.
For White Glove shipments, delivery usually takes between 1 and 4 weeks depending on location and time it takes to leave the warehouse. Your order will travel through a nationwide network of professional moving companies who will handle your item(s) with the utmost care. You will be contacted for a delivery appointment when your order reaches the delivery agent. Although the items are handled carefully throughout transit, we require that our orders undergo a thorough inspection at the delivery agent before delivery. We take extra steps to make sure your item is delivered in perfect condition.
Furniture pieces in most cases are shipped directly from the manufacturer and are carefully inspected before shipment, but freight damages on occasion do occur in transit. Please follow the procedures below:
1. Inspect your shipment before the driver leaves.
2. If you suspect hidden damages, open the box and check the condition of the merchandise.
3. If you find damages, please have the driver make note on the freight bill the number of damaged pieces and a detailed description of the nature of the damage.
4. Be prepared to provide proof of damages with photographic documentation of the damaged box and merchandise.
5. Call us for immediate assistance at 1.800.268.2560 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The customer is responsible for determining whether merchandise can be delivered from the delivery truck to the item’s final destination. Please be aware of corridors, doorways, elevators, ceiling heights, turning radius, etc. which may cause a delivery problem. If the customer is not home at the time of a furniture delivery, additional shipping charges may be incurred for re-delivery.
We want you to love it. If you don’t, you may return your purchase within 14 days of delivery.
All you need to do is our customer service department for instructions. We do not charge a restocking fee, but do ask that the customer assume all freight charges for getting the item back to us. Return credits are issued within 24 hours once the item is received and inspected. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
If your item arrived damaged or defective, we are happy to arrange for a prompt replacement. Please note that damages and defects must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
Returns will only be accepted within 14 days from date received. Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way). The few exceptions that cannot be returned include:
Items Marked “Non-Returnable” (clearly indicated on the sale page before placing your order)