Shipping + Return Policy
Furniture and other large items are shipped via Furniture Delivery. We offer two types of delivery services: Front Door Delivery and White Glove Delivery. All furniture orders will be shipped by default with our Front Door Delivery service, unless the White Glove Delivery option is requested. All long distance furniture deliveries will be scheduled Monday through Friday during daytime hours. Expedited delivery is not an option for Front Door and White Glove Delivery items. The customer is responsible for ensuring that the shipping information listed on the order is accurate. Once shipped, any changes in your shipping address will result in additional shipping charges.
Front Door Delivery is the default delivery option for all furniture and large items. Front Door Delivery charge is automatically applied on a per item basis to the order. White Glove Delivery is available on request and will be quoted based on delivery address and location of where item will be placed. All White Glove Delivery furniture orders will be shipped complete. For more information, please call us at 1.800.268.2560.
- Front Door Delivery: Includes delivery to the first threshold (front door, curbside, garage, lobby, or loading dock; depending on delivery conditions) and a 4 hour delivery window. Your in-stock furniture will be delivered in approximately 1 to 2 weeks. On occasion, Front Door Delivery service will only have a one person delivery team, so it is recommended to have 1 or more people help you with certain Front Door Delivery orders. You will be responsible for unpacking, debris removal, and all applicable assembly.
- White Glove Delivery: Includes a two person delivery team that will handle light assembly, debris removal, and the careful placement of furniture (up to 1 flight of stairs). Your in-stock furniture will be delivered in approximately 2 to 3 weeks. As a courtesy to our customers, White Glove Delivery includes the removal of all packaging. Please request to keep all of the packaging if there is a possibility for a return with the eligible item.
Freight damages on occasion do occur in transit. Please follow the procedures below:
- Inspect your shipment before the driver leaves.
- If you suspect hidden damages, open the box and check the condition of the merchandise.
- If you find damages, please have the driver make note on the freight bill the number of damaged pieces and a detailed description of the nature of the damage.
- Be prepared to provide proof of damages with photographic documentation of the damaged box and merchandise.
- Call us for immediate assistance at 1.800.268.2560 or email us at email@example.com.
The customer is responsible for determining whether merchandise can be delivered from the delivery truck to the item's final destination. Please be aware of corridors, doorways, elevators, ceiling heights, turning radius, etc. which may cause a delivery problem. If the customer is not home at the time of a furniture delivery, additional shipping charges may be incurred for re-delivery. All shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for any additional return shipping costs.